Ukraine is a country well known for its efficient and easily affordable medical education. The cost incurred by students to study MBBS in Ukraine is much less than the costing of domestic colleges and institutes in India.
The medical universities in Ukraine like Ternopil State Medical University are recognized by the World Health Organization (W.H.O) as well as the Medical Council of India (M.C.I). This way the students, after completing their medical education from Ukraine can easily start working in any part of the world.
The key benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine include:
- It provides students with valuable international exposure in regards to education which helps in expanding their knowledge of medical practices across the planet.
- The admission process much more simpler as there is no entrance test in the MBBS universities like Kyiv Medical University in Ukraine. But Indian students must qualify NEET examination to be eligible for applying to MBBS courses in Ukraine
- Since Ukraine is a member of the Bologna process, the MBBS degrees obtained from Ukrainian universities are valid in most of the European countries.
- IELTS or TOFEL is not required to study MBBS in Ukraine. English is the medium of instruction, and around 25% of the population in Ukraine can understand and speak in English
- Cost of living is quite low in Ukraine. Moreover, Ukraine has a strong network of public transport, and international students receive significant concessions for traveling through these modes.
- Ukrainian universities emphasize on practical training rather than theoretical education. Because of this, on completion of their courses, the students are much better prepared to implement their skills in the field. Moreover, these universities have enrolled many international faculties who are well equipped to train the students for future challenges in medical science.
- Students from more than 100 countries are currently studying in Ukraine. Receiving education with the students from diverse cultural backgrounds helps the students in expanding their perspective and knowledge of the world. It also helps in developing a cultural understanding among the students which has a very positive influence when they choose to work in foreign countries.
- Unlike some private universities in India, universities in Ukraine do not demand any type of donation or admission fee. The tuition fee is also much lesser in comparison with private medical colleges in India.