Orenburg State Medical University in Russia
Established in 1944, Orenburg State Medical University is one of the most revered and recognized medical institutions in Russia. With a great track record of educating aspiring medical professionals, Orenburg State Medical University offers excellent learning facilities for foreign students.
Situated in Orenburg- the eighth populous cities of Russia, the university boasts of eight dedicated departments. With a highly-qualified medical and scientific staff, the university promises exciting learning and employment opportunities for Indian students seeking to take MBBS admission in Orenburg State Medical University.
Below mentioned are the strict eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Orenburg State Medical University Russia.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old for admission in European university
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with aggregate 50-65% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction in all lectures
- Affordable fee structure: Low tuition fee &living expenses
- Recognized Institution: ApprovedbyMCI
- Indian student-friendly environment: Comfortable hostel accommodation and help groups for Indian students
- Multiple Intakes: Two admission intake seasons in February & September
- Hospital Training: Rigorous practical experience and practical hospital training
- Passport (all pages)
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- Ministry Approval Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate