OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY IN PHILIPPINES
Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) is one of the most reputed medical education centers in the country that boasts of 4 world class campuses in different cities of Philippines. The university first in terms of quality medical education and has tie-ups with hospitals in USA, Australia and Japan for final year clinical rotation program.
Being one of the first medical schools to set up international institutional clerkship program, the university offers great opportunities for students to kick start a rewarding career in the field of medicine. Recognized by all major international medical boards, the university is committed to training students and creating world-class medical professionals. Due to its renowned status, MBBS in Our Lady of Fatima University gets a good consideration by the foreign students among all the medical universities offering MBBS in Philippines.
For pursuing MBBS in Our Lady of Fatima University, the candidates need to consider these basic criteria of eligibility.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age on 31st Dec of the year of admission
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology and passing marks in English.
- Renowned University: Top ranking university in Philippines with recognition from MCI, US, Australian, UK and other medical boards.
- International Internship Program: Formal internship and clinical rotational program to give international exposure to final year students.
- Foreign tie-ups: Associations with hospitals in USA, Australia & Japan
- Student-friendly atmosphere: Comfortable hostels with arrangements for Indian food preparations
- Practical Exposure: State-of-the-art medical center on-campus to give hands-on training to medical students
- Well-equipped Library: Modern library with 2, 00,000 books with free access to students.
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate