AMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN PHILIPPINES
Founded by the former ambassador of the Philippines to Gulf countries, AMA School of Medicine is a part of AMA Education System- an international program with education institutions in various countries. The institution provides internationally-recognized MD degree that is equivalent to MBBS in India, UK, Singapore and other countries.
AMA School of Medicine Philippines is recognized by WHO, USMLE, CHED, GMC, CMC, FAIMER and MCI and offers quality education with an affordable fee structure. Located in Manila, the institution follows American pattern of education with an opportunity for clinical rotation in the USA for final year students.
Candidates should clear the following eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS program in AMA School of Medicine Philippines.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age on 31st Dec of the year of admission
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology and passing marks in English.
- Easy Accessibility: Located in the heart of capital of Philippines- Manila
- Recognized Institution: Degree by AMA is recognized by MCI, WHO, USMLE, CHED, GMC, CMC, and FAIMER
- Low Tuition Fee: Affordable fee structure
- Great Atmosphere: Conducive learning atmosphere with a cadaver for every 8 students for practical knowledge
- Practical Training: Focus on practical exposure and tie-up with Army hospital for the same.
- Rewarding Scholarship Opportunities:Monetary scholarship for top 10 students
- Small Batch: Batch of 35 students for a thorough grasp of theoretical and practical concepts
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate