University of Perpetual Help in Philippines
The University of Perpetual Help is a 40-year old educational institution with campuses in three cities of Philippines. The university is known for low education fee and excellent learning atmosphere for foreign students, especially from India.
With safe and conducive learning atmosphere and highly-qualified faculty, University of Perpetual Help is one of the most prestigious medical education institutions in the country. Degree conferred by the university is recognized by leading medical bodies and international medical boards including the Medical Council of India.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age on 31st Dec of the year of admission
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology and passing marks in English.
- Renowned University: Reputed University in Philippines with recognition from MCI and other medical boards.
- Zero Donation: No donation is required to be paid for admission
- No Entrance Exam: Students are not required to qualify an entrance exam for admission
- Low tuition fee: Affordable medical education opportunity owing to low college fee
- Comfortable hostels and canteen: Comfortable hostels and canteen with availability of Indian food
- Well-equipped library: Excellent research facilities owing to 24-hour library access for students
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate