EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY IN GEORGIA
Founded in 1995, European University is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Georgia. Formerly known as European Teaching University, the university trains students based on European model to prepare students for the future.
Approved by Medical Council of India & listed by WHO and FAIMER in World Directory of Medical Schools, the university opens up rewarding career avenues for the students. It is considered as a top-notch institute for students aspiring to pursue their MBBS in Georgia. Students can choose to work in Europe or take MCI screening test to start practice in India after passing out MBBS from European University.
- Applicant must be at least 17 years old for admission in European university
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Subjects
- Easy accessibility: Located in Georgian Capital- Tbilisi
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction in all lectures
- Affordable fee structure: Low tuition fee & university fee not exceeding USD 4500
- Recognized Institution: ApprovedbyMCI & listed by WHO in Medical School Directory
- Indian student friendly environment: Easyavailability of Indian food
- Covered under Bologna Process: Follows ECTS & is completely compliant to Bologna process
- No Entrance Exam: Noentrance exam or IELTS/TOEFL required
- Multiple Intakes: Two admission intake seasons in February & September
- Easy Visa Process: Applications accepted after 10+2 with guaranteed visa even to students with education gap
- Zero Corruption: No donation or hidden costs owing to transparent admission process
- Hospital Training: Rigorous practical experience with hospital training right from day one
- Work/Post Graduation Opportunities: Eligibility to work anywhere in Europe with German post-graduation opportunity
- Preparatory Courses: Special classes for preparation of MCI, PLAB, and USMLE screening exams
- Passport (all pages)
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- Ministry Approval Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY GEORGIA FEE STRUCTURE
The MBBS program at European University Georgia would cost you around $5000 for the first year and $4500 for the next five years. Your annual hostel fee at EU Georgia is around $600.
World Directory Of Medical Schools
Aspire to get admission in European University
error: Content is protected !!