Kyiv Medical University in Ukraine
Founded in 1992, Kyiv Medical University is one of the most popular institutions among foreign students for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine. Till date, the university has trained more than 10,000 professionals and is accredited by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine.
The university is recognized by all major medical boards and global organizations such as International Medical Education Directory, AVICENNA Directory, World Health Organization, World Federation for Medical Education, FAIMER, MCI, etc.
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
For pursuing MBBS in Kyiv Medical University you may consider the list of certain key advantages described below.
- Easy accessibility: Located in Ukrainian Capital- Kyiv
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction in all lectures
- Recognized Institution: Approved by MCI, WHO and other leading institutions
- Indian student friendly environment: Comfortable hostels in campus and easy availability of Indian food
- Hospital Training: Practical experience with hands-on hospital training
- Affordable fee structure: Low university fee and cost of living
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
FEE FOR MBBS IN KYIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FOR 2018
||Total for 6 Years
|Fees in US $
|Fees in INR@65
Study at one of the top universities in Ukraine
error: Content is protected !!