Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe after Russia. Known for its rich history, beautiful and aesthetic tourism spots, and cross-cultural environment, Ukraine makes an impeccable destination for pursuing higher education. The country features high quality MBBS education at an affordable rate and has quite a fair ratio of foreign students residing there for education. In order to study MBBS in Ukraine, the student must have scored more than 50% in PCB in their 10+2 – that is the minimum eligibility criteria in most of the universities in Ukraine. For medical education in Ukraine, the government there extends immense support to the medical universities and so they are all equipped with state-of-art infrastructure and follow an advanced education curriculum.
MBBS IN UKRAINE IS FULLY ENGLISH MEDIUM
MBBS in Ukraine is the most preferred option for Indian students from last 2 years. The most and the main reason behind this interest is the medium of instruction. MBBS in Ukraine universities take the entire course duration classes in English. English Medium of teaching attracts most of the students. English Medium of teaching gives Indian students a comfortable way of learning. It makes Indian students understand the concept easily and helps them to prepare themselves for MCI screening test they should appear after the completion of course to practice in India. To Ukraine universities are the one where you find almost all the teachers and lecturers have best grip with English language. The make it very easy and comfortable for Indian Students to understand the concept. Other countries when it is told fully English medium it comes to 50 to 60% but in case of MBBS in Ukraine it is 100% English Medium.
|Recognized Languages||Russian, Crimean, Tatar|
|GDP||Total- $320.221 Billion|
|Currency||Hryvnia UAH (US $ 1=25 UAH approx.)|
|Climate||Ukraine has the moderate climate around the year.|
Advantages of Study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students
- MBBS in Ukraine is taught in Full English Medium Language throughout the course duration
- European Curriculum and European Culture
- Students from more than 60 countries choose Ukraine for their higher education
- Moderate climate across the year
- Ukraine is one of the safest countries for students
- Indian restaurants and food canteen available nearby almost all the universities
- All The universities in Ukraine are either National or State Universities of more than 200 years old
- MCI Coaching from the Delhi faculties specialized in MCI coaching since more than 10 years
- Students have an option to do Free PG in Germany and can practice in any European Union counties
- No racism and friendly attitude for International students
- More than 10,000 Indian students currently doing MBBS In Ukraine in various universities
- 100% Visa , No Visa Interview, No IELTS, No entrance Exam
- Cost of studying MBSS and living in Ukraine are affordable and economical compared to other European countries
- Universities teach as per European standards with thorough practical exposure
- Ukrainian universities are recognized by WHO, MCI, FAIMER, USMLE and GMC.
- Easy Admission Process: Convenient online admission process
- Universities in Ukraine are Under Bologna Process: The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher-education qualifications.
AS PER MCI ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE 2019
Eligibility criteria for Indian Students for MBBS in Ukraine is as follows:
- Students should be minimum 17 year old by December 31st .
- They should have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- They must have secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and passing marks in English subject. If the candidate comes under OBC/SC/ST category he/she gets the exemption to 40% in PCB.
- As per MCI rules it is compulsory to qualify NEET for MBBS in Ukraine from 2019 onwards.
INTAKES OF MBBS IN UKRAINE 2019
- Mainly the intake for MBBS in Ukraine starts in the month of September for Indian Students. Students can go within September to October.
- Some of the universities have their January – February intake also.
IMPORTANT MONTHS TO FOLLOW DURING ADMISSION PROCESS
- Registration and application by the month of June-July
- Receiving admission confirmation by July- August
- Approval and Visa process by August – September
- Classes commence by September – October.
PG OPTIONS AFTER MBBS IN UKRAINE
- He/ She can go for PG in USA by clearing USMLE.
- UK is the place to go for PG after clearing PLAB
- Can go for PG in Germany
- India is option for PG and Practice by clearing MCI screening test
- They can enroll for Australia PG course by appearing AMC(Australian Medical Council) test
- In any European countries by appearing language and licensing exams.
Situated in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is one of the largest countries in Europe and shares borders with Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Moldova. The country offers excellent facilities to study MBBS for foreign students. With a number of national, state and private universities, the country boasts of international-grade education at an affordable cost. ...
- Filling of Online Application Form
- Issuance of Admission Letter by the University
- Preparation for Visa Documents
- Issuance of Invitation Letter by the University
- Application for Visa
- Departure from India & Arrival in Ukraine
Documents Required to Study MBBS in Ukraine
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Financial affidavit
- Bank statement
- Departure from India & Arrival in Ukraine
Best Ukraine MBBS Universities
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Ternopil state Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kiev Medical University
- Kharkhiv national Medical university
- N KarazinKharkhiv National Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Dneperpetrovsk medical academy
All the Above Universities are MCI approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine
Odessa National Medical University
With a legacy of more than 110 years, Odessa National Medical University is one of the most renowned medical universities in Europe. Since inception, it has attracted reputed medical practitioners, scientists and founders of medical schools.
Kharkiv National Medical University
Founded in 1805, Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Ukraine. With a prestigious history of educating 10,000 students from 85+ states in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.
Kyiv Medical University
Founded in 1992, Kyiv Medical University is one of the most popular medical institutions in Ukraine among foreign students. Till date, the university has trained more than 10,000 professionals and is accredited by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine.
Ternopil State Medical University
Located in Western Ukraine, Ternopil State Medical University was founded in 1957 and enjoys a rich heritage of academic excellence in the field of medicine. A research-driven university, TSMU ranks among the top universities in Ukraine and is the preferred education center for foreign students in Ukraine. At present, 1500+ foreign students from 53 countries are studying at the university.
Vinnitsia National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a authorities co-education medical university for MBBS in Ukraine. The University is placed in the town of Vinnytsia and is accredited/recognized via the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS (NMU), based in 1841, is leading medical establishment in state. Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS provides coaching of specialists for sensible health care on each collegian and postgraduate levels. Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS was established within the year 1841 and is one amongst the oldest and Top MBBS University in state.
Ukraine MBBS fee structure
MBBS in Ukraine universities tuition fee varies from 3500 USD to 4500 USD yearly.
Hostel Cost varies from 500 USD to 1000 yearly USD depends on the university and type of accommodation you want
Food is approx 100 USD/ month (Indian Food) two meals /Day
Yash Overseas is the best consultancy to study MBBS in Ukraine. Yash Overseas is working with the ministry of health and education of Ukraine and have direct Tie ups with the universities in Ukraine. Yash Overseas has sent more than 500 students to Ukraine since 2010 in various universities and we 100’s of the gradated doctors now practicing in India in various fields
|Sr no||Universities||Fee per year||Hostel 1st year (compulsory)||1st year total (Fee + hostel )||2nd year Hostel||2nd to 6th year (Fee + Hostel) per year||Grand Total (1st to 6th year)|
|1||V.N. KARAZIN KHARKHIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY||4,500||2,92,500||800||52000||5,300||3,44,500||500||32,500||5,000||3,25,000||30,300||19,69,500|
|2||ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,350||2,82,750||1200||78000||5,550||3,60,750||500||32,500||4,850||3,15,250||29,800||19,37,000|
|3||KHARKHIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,800||3,12,000||800||52,000||5,600||3,64,000||500||32,500||5,300||3,44,500||32,100||20,86,500|
|4||VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||5,000||3,25,000||700||45,500||5,700||3,70,500||500||32,500||5,500||3,57,500||33,200||21,58,000|
|5||IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,000||2,60,000||1,000||65,000||5,000||3,25,000||500||32,500||4,500||2,92,500||27,500||17,87,500|
|6||KEIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||3,500||2,27,500||1000||65,000||4,500||2,92,500||500||32,500||4,000||2,60,000||24,500||15,92,500|
|7||TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,200||2,73,000||800||52,000||5,000||3,25,000||500||32,500||4,700||3,05,500||28,500||18,52,500|
|8||BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,500||2,92,500||1,000||65,000||5,500||3,57,500||500||32,500||5,000||3,25,000||30,500||19,82,500|
|9||NATIONAL UNIVERSITY- SHEVCHECKO||4,500||2,92,500||1,000||65,000||5,500||3,57,500||500||32,500||5,000||3,25,000||30,500||19,82,500|
|10||LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,900||3,18,500||1,000||65,000||5,900||3,83,500||500||32,500||5,400||3,51,000||32,900||21,38,500|
|11||ZAPROZHYE STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,300||2,79,500||900||58,500||5,200||3,38,000||500||32,500||4,800||3,12,000||29,200||18,98,000|
|12||DNEPERPETROVSK MEDICAL ACADEMY||3,800||2,47,000||800||52,000||4,600||2,99,000||500||32,500||4,300||2,79,500||26,100||16,96,500|
|13||POLTAVA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,000||2,60,000||1,000||65,000||5,000||3,25,000||500||32,500||4,500||2,92,500||27,500||17,87,500|
|14||SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY||4,900||3,18,500||600||39,000||5,500||3,57,500||500||32,500||5,400||3,51,000||32,500||21,12,500|
|15||BLACK SEA MEDICAL ACADEMY||3,800||2,47,000||600||39,000||4,400||2,86,000||500||32,500||4,300||2,79,500||25,900||16,83,500|
Why Yash Overseas for MBBS in Ukraine
- Yash Overseas Education is an ISO certified company with the track record of 12 years in admission of MBBS students in Ukraine
- Yash Overseas having fits won office in the capital city of Kiev to look after the students and their need across the Ukraine.
- We help the student to choose the right university as per their budget and preference
- We take care of the student from admission to arrival in the Ukraine and till the course duration
- We help them to arrange MCI and USMLE coaching to the students in their respective universities
- Help students in preparing the documents for loans
- We do direct admission so our package is the lowest in INDIA
- Yash Overseas is known for its commitment, truth and fair policies