Ternopil State Medical University in Ukraine
Located in Western Ukraine, Ternopil State Medical University was founded in 1957 and enjoys a rich heritage of academic excellence in the field of medicine. A research-driven university, TSMU ranks among the top universities in Ukraine and is the preferred education center for foreign students for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine. At present, 1500+ foreign students from 53 countries are studying at the university.
Recognized by WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER, and other global medical bodies, Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine is a highly structured educational center with specialized faculties for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
If you are considering MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine, you must clear the strict eligibility criteria drawn by the University.
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
- Highly-qualified Faculty: 85 full professors, more than 500 associate professors and assistant professors
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction throughout the course
- Recognized Institution: Recognized by MCI, WHO and other global medical boards
- Foreign student-friendly environment: 1500+ foreign students from 53 countries
- Easy Loan Availability: Education loans from nationalized banks at attractive interest rates
- Excellent Research Facilities: Scientific research library with 6,00,000 volumes
- Practical Training: University hospital, university dental center, 15 affiliated municipal teaching hospitals and 4 dedicated practical training centers
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate