Osh State Medical University
OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN KYRGYZSTAN
Founded in 1951, Osh State Medical University is a leading educational and scientific center in South Kyrgyzstan. The education center achieved the status of university in 1992 and is a government university that is recognized by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA, FAIMER, MCI and other reputed global bodies.
The University offers a great opportunity for foreign students to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Medical students opting MBBS at Osh State University in Kyrgyzstan are eligible for MCI screening test.
Students are required to clear these basic eligibility criteria in order to take MBBS program at Osh state university in Kyrgyzstan.
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
- Recognized Institution: Recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER and major global medical boards
- Quick Invitation Letter: Speedy admission process with invitation letter and visa approval in just 2 weeks
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction throughout the course
- European/Russian Curriculum: International-grade education based on European/ Russian medical curriculum
- Indian Food Availability: Hygienic and nutritious Indian food available in hostel cafeteria
- Visa Support: Complete visa and ticket support by university
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Educational, Scientific Research Institutes
Study at Osh State Medical University
error: Content is protected !!