Kharkiv National Medical University in Ukraine
Founded in 1805, Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Ukraine. With a prestigious history of educating 10,000 students from 85+ states in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.
Known to offer international standard medical education to foreign students, Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine is recognized by established global medical bodies such as International Association of Universities and UNESCO. The university is a global center for medicinal research and its students have participated in more than 126 global and 340 Ukrainian scientific forums.
Consider clearing the following eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS in Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine.
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
- Multiple Faculties: Eight specialized faculties for foreign students
- Recognized Institution: Recognized byMCI & UNESCO
- Student friendly environment: Student government, youth center and comfortable hostel with modern amenities
- Excellent Research Facilities: Scientific library and a track record of participating in foreign scientific research
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Fee for MBBS in Kharkhiv National Medical Univeresity for 2018
|Year->||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total for 6 Years|
|Fees in US $||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||28,800|
|Fees in INR@65||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||18,72,000|