Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- MCI Recognized Universities: MBBS degree conferred by the universities in Kyrgyzstan is recognized by leading medicinal bodies like MCI, WHO, USMLE, FAIMER, GMC, and other international bodies.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure: The universities in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with advanced facilities and state-of-art infrastructure
- English as a the main medium of Instruction: Almost all the universities in has English as the chief medium of instruction
- Low Education Cost and Living Expense: The tuition fees for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is quite affordable and also living expense would cost you less as compared to other countries
- Safe Environment: Kyrgyzstan is one of the safest countries owing to very low crime rates
- Diverse crowd and friendly environment: Students could find Indian food easily and also would enjoy the atmosphere due to diverse crowd
- Easy Admission Process: Convenient and easy online admission procedure
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The eligibility for Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follows:
- The student should have completed 10+2 with PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English also with that.
- Student should have secured minimum 50% in PCB and qualifying marks in English. If the candidate is OBC/SC/ST the required percentage is 40%.
- The candidate must be 17 years and above.
- From 2019 NEET will be mandatory to qualify for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students in 2019
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the highest countries providing MBBS admission to international students at a really cheap worth. The country consists of the many high medical universities that provide MBBS admission, MD and alternative medical degrees. Thousands of candidates from several countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc.Apply within the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad.Kyrgyzstan not only provided with medical education at low cost but it also provides a really healthy atmosphere to the candidates coming back from foreign countries. The medical schools in Kyrgyzstan equipped with all the fundamental amenities that are necessary for a healthy living for the candidates. The university campuses are well equipped with latest infrastructure and latest technology. Kyrgyzstan is extremely well-liked destination by Indian students as Indian medical colleges are not affordable by all for MBBS admission in India because the tuition fee is extremely high with private institutes and government university qualifying cutoff marks are also very high.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is better than another country
- 5 years course duration
- All the Kyrgyzstan medical universities are MCI recognised
- All the universities take classes in fully English language.
- Fee structure of Kyrgyzstan medical universities shows very low cost.
- It provides quality education with Low cost.
- As the Kyrgyzstan medical universitiesare MCI recognised the students are given coaching for MCI screening test as well.
- Most of the Kyrgyzstan medical universities are located in or near to the capital city which make the traveling easy.
- Kyrgyzstan is just 5 to 6 hour journey.
- Direct flights available from Delhi to Bishkek.
- Tasty and healthy Indian food available for Indian students which are being cooked by Indian cooks.
- Kyrgyzstan medical universities takes direct admission without any other entrance test.
- Cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is also very less as compared to other foreign countries
- The time difference between India and Kyrgyzstan is just 30 mins. That makes students adjust themselves easily.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2019
Option to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best for the Indian students who want to pursue their career in medicine at an affordable cost. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer medical education at very low cost compared to the Private universities in India.
Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognised by WHO(World Health Organisation) MCI (Medical Council of India) and UNESCO. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan follows syllabus that are similar to that in India. Which gives an advantage for Indian students to understand the concept and appear and clear MCI screening test which is compulsory to clear to practice in India. The course duration of medical universities of Kyrgyzstan in 5 years which is also quite similar that in India.
The medical students who finish their graduation from the recognised medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear major entrance exams like USMLE, PLAB and MCI screening test. They are even eligible to work in any part of the world.
From 2019 as per Medical Council of India NEET qualifying has become compulsory to get admission in any medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
MCI recognised top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
Indian Mess & Canteen in MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan
Indian mess and canteens are available in all the hostels of Kyrgyzstan. The food is being cooked by Indian cooks which give the students the same taste that they think that they are going to miss when they leave India. But the food which is provided in the mess make them feel that they are in their own country.
They are provided with 1 breakfast and 2 meals a day, which is consist of dal, rice, wheat roti and sabji.
Even the students has an option where they can cook themselves as hostels have kitchen and the items that are available in India are also easily available der. But most of the students prefer to have their food in mess as it will be time saver for them.
Hostel facilities in MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan
Separate hostel buildings are provided for International students. They have separate hostels for boys and girls. All the basic facilities like bed, cupboard, study table chair are provided for each individual. 2 or 3 students are accommodated in a room as per the space available. They are provided with hot and cold water 24 hours electricity, free wifi facility centralised heaters. Addition to this they are provided with bed sheet, pillow and blanket. Hotels includes lodging, mess and laundry.
Education loan for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognised so the parents do not face any problem to get educational loans from bank and even from the private firms. Parents can apply for education loans from co-operative banks as well.Many Indian banks provide education loan for students who have registered themselves to a MBBS seat in a recognized medical college. The rate of interest varies as per the institute.
- Filling of Online Application Form
- Issuance of Admission Letter by the University
- Preparation for Visa Documents
- Issuance of Invitation Letter by the University
- Application for Visa
- Departure from India & Arrival in Ukraine