Currency: SOM (KGS)
Dialing code: +996
Official Language: Kyrgyz
Religion: Islam, Russian Orthodoxy
Known as the Central Asia’s Switzerland, Kyrgyzstan is a developing nation with affordable cost of living, well-developed education system, and world-class government universities. Equipped with high-grade educational institutions and universities, Kyrgyzstan is a preferred destination for the foreign students to pursue their higher education. The country is attracting students from across the globe as it features advanced and affordable education. Today, around Indian 10,000 students are pursuing their higher education in different institutions and universities of Kyrgyzstan.
The reason Kyrgyzstan is popular among foreign students is low living cost and affordable tuition fees. Every year, more than 3,500 students from across the globe migrate to Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS there. For the MBBS aspirants, there are some top-class, internationally accredited medical universities that offer high quality medical education.
Due to the fact that Bishkek capital is a part of Asia, a whole lot of India students prefer to study in MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan. The MBBS program there can be completed within 6 years of duration. Also, the fee structure for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable and very convenient for Indian students. There are around five MCI recognized MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan; all of which has a good ratio of on-campus foreign students.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- MCI Recognized Universities: MBBS degree conferred by the universities in Kyrgyzstan is recognized by leading medicinal bodies like MCI, WHO, USMLE, FAIMER, GMC, and other international bodies.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure: The universities in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with advanced facilities and state-of-art infrastructure
- English as a the main medium of Instruction: Almost all the universities in has English as the chief medium of instruction
- Low Education Cost and Living Expense: The tuition fees for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is quite affordable and also living expense would cost you less as compared to other countries
- Safe Environment: Kyrgyzstan is one of the safest countries owing to very low crime rates
- Diverse crowd and friendly environment: Students could find Indian food easily and also would enjoy the atmosphere due to diverse crowd
- Easy Admission Process: Convenient and easy online admission procedure
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The eligibility for Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follows:
- The student should have completed 10+2 with PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English also with that.
- Student should have secured minimum 50% in PCB and qualifying marks in English. If the candidate is OBC/SC/ST the required percentage is 40%.
- The candidate must be 17 years and above.
- From 2019 NEET will be mandatory to qualify for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students in 2019
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the highest countries providing MBBS admission to international students at a really cheap worth. The country consists of the many high medical universities that provide MBBS admission, MD and alternative medical degrees. Thousands of candidates from several countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc.Apply within the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad.Kyrgyzstan not only provided with medical education at low cost but it also provides a really healthy atmosphere to the candidates coming back from foreign countries. The medical schools in Kyrgyzstan equipped with all the fundamental amenities that are necessary for a healthy living for the candidates. The university campuses are well equipped with latest infrastructure and latest technology. Kyrgyzstan is extremely well-liked destination by Indian students as Indian medical colleges are not affordable by all for MBBS admission in India because the tuition fee is extremely high with private institutes and government university qualifying cutoff marks are also very high.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is better than another country
- 5 years course duration
- All the Kyrgyzstan medical universities are MCI recognised
- All the universities take classes in fully English language.
- Fee structure of Kyrgyzstan medical universities shows very low cost.
- It provides quality education with Low cost.
- As the Kyrgyzstan medical universitiesare MCI recognised the students are given coaching for MCI screening test as well.
- Most of the Kyrgyzstan medical universities are located in or near to the capital city which make the traveling easy.
- Kyrgyzstan is just 5 to 6 hour journey.
- Direct flights available from Delhi to Bishkek.
- Tasty and healthy Indian food available for Indian students which are being cooked by Indian cooks.
- Kyrgyzstan medical universities takes direct admission without any other entrance test.
- Cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is also very less as compared to other foreign countries
- The time difference between India and Kyrgyzstan is just 30 mins. That makes students adjust themselves easily.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2019
Option to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best for the Indian students who want to pursue their career in medicine at an affordable cost. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer medical education at very low cost compared to the Private universities in India.
Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognised by WHO(World Health Organisation) MCI (Medical Council of India) and UNESCO. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan follows syllabus that are similar to that in India. Which gives an advantage for Indian students to understand the concept and appear and clear MCI screening test which is compulsory to clear to practice in India. The course duration of medical universities of Kyrgyzstan in 5 years which is also quite similar that in India.
The medical students who finish their graduation from the recognised medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear major entrance exams like USMLE, PLAB and MCI screening test. They are even eligible to work in any part of the world.
From 2019 as per Medical Council of India NEET qualifying has become compulsory to get admission in any medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
MCI recognised top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute
- Jalal-Abad State University
- Osh State Medical University
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Indian Mess & Canteen in MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan
Indian mess and canteens are available in all the hostels of Kyrgyzstan. The food is being cooked by Indian cooks which give the students the same taste that they think that they are going to miss when they leave India. But the food which is provided in the mess make them feel that they are in their own country.
They are provided with 1 breakfast and 2 meals a day, which is consist of dal, rice, wheat roti and sabji.
Even the students has an option where they can cook themselves as hostels have kitchen and the items that are available in India are also easily available der. But most of the students prefer to have their food in mess as it will be time saver for them.
Hostel facilities in MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan
Separate hostel buildings are provided for International students. They have separate hostels for boys and girls. All the basic facilities like bed, cupboard, study table chair are provided for each individual. 2 or 3 students are accommodated in a room as per the space available. They are provided with hot and cold water 24 hours electricity, free wifi facility centralised heaters. Addition to this they are provided with bed sheet, pillow and blanket. Hotels includes lodging, mess and laundry.
Education loan for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognised so the parents do not face any problem to get educational loans from bank and even from the private firms. Parents can apply for education loans from co-operative banks as well.Many Indian banks provide education loan for students who have registered themselves to a MBBS seat in a recognized medical college. The rate of interest varies as per the institute.
- Filling of Online Application Form
- Issuance of Admission Letter by the University
- Preparation for Visa Documents
- Issuance of Invitation Letter by the University
- Application for Visa
- Departure from India & Arrival in Ukraine
Best Universities in Kyrgyzstan
Asian Medical Institute
Licensed by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Health, Asian Medical Institute is one of the leading centers for higher education in Kyrgyzstan. Recognized by the MCI & listed in WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools, the institute offers European standard medical education in English language for foreign students.
Osh State Medical University
Founded in 1951, Osh State Medical University is a leading educational and scientific center in South Kyrgyzstan. The education center achieved the status of university in 1992 and is a government university that is recognized by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA, FAIMER, MCI and other reputed global bodies.
Jalalabad State Medical University
Founded in 1993, Jalalabad State Medical University is one of the most renowned medical education institutions in Kyrgyzstan. With more than 700 teachers and doctors, the university boasts of a highly-educated faculty that trains students in 54 specialized fields of medicines.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Founded in 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the oldest medical school in Kyrgyzstan. The university offers excellent education opportunity to foreign students. More than 1700 students from 12+ countries study at the university along with local students.
International School Of Medicine
ISM as a structural division of IUK was established in 2003. the most foundation for institution of the college was a method of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing fight of domestic universities, that resulted within the main stress of doctrine administration and college being targeted on the creation of a contemporary dynamic establishment that may offer prime quality coaching and has competitive potentials within the medical education market.