Jalalabad State Medical University
MBBS at JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY KYRGYZSTAN
Founded in 1993, Jalalabad State Medical University is one of the most renowned medical education institutions that offer top-class MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. With more than 700 teachers and doctors, the university boasts of a highly-educated faculty that trains students in 54 specialized fields of medicines.
The university is listed in the WHO’s Directory of World Medical Schools that enables students to appear from screening tests of various nations including USA and India. Owing to sophisticated infrastructure and great learning environment, students from multiple countries including India prefer opting MBBS at Jalalabad State Medical University.
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
- Recognized Institution: Recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER and major global medical boards
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction throughout the course
- Affordable fee structure: Low university fee and cost of living
- Easy loan availability: Education loan by nationalized banks at attractive interest rates
- Indian student friendly environment: Comfortable hostels and easy availability of Indian food
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at Jalalabad State Medical University
error: Content is protected !!