Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy in Kyrgyzstan
Founded in 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the oldest medical school in Kyrgyzstan. The university offers excellent education opportunity to foreign students and accepts applications from students across the world looking forward to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. More than 1700 students from 12+ countries study at the university along with local students.
Equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and medical equipment, the university is recognized by WHO, MCI & other bodies and is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
- Top Ranked University: Oldest University in Kyrgyzstan with Top Ranking
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction in all lectures
- Recognized Institution: ApprovedbyMCI, WHO and other leading institutions
- Indian Student Friendly Environment: Comfortable hostels with easy Indian food availability
- Hospital Training: Practical experience owing to affiliation with all major hospitals in Bishkek
- Economical Fee Structure: Low tuition fee and cost of living
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Fulfill your Dream at Studying at Best University in Kyrgyzstan
error: Content is protected !!