An island country in Southeast Asia, Philippines is known for picturesque tourist spots and affordable cost of living. Being a former colony of Philippines, the country has a well-developed education system on US pattern with reputed medical universities and colleges. The country provides the largest number of medical professionals such as nurses and doctors to the USA.
To fulfill their medical education dream, students around the globe opt to study MBBS in Philippines as the country provides low cost education. Also, the country offers excellent study and internship opportunities for foreign students. Universities in Philippines are recognized by leading medical bodies, California Board of Medicine, CFGNS, CHED, Medical Council of India, UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Gulf and other countries.
- Filling of Online Application Form
- Issuance of Letter of Admission
- Payment of University Fee
- Application for Study Visa
- Booking of Air Tickets and Preparation for Departure
- Departure from India & Arrival in Philippines