Study MBBS in Georgia
European-standard Medical Education
with Affordable Fee Structure
Capital : Tbilisi
Currency : Georgian lari
Population is 3.7 million only (37 lakhs)
Religion : 85% Orthodox Christians, 10% Muslims and rest others.
Georgia is one of the most peaceful and safest countries in the world with a high standard of living. When it comes to educational opportunities, the country boasts of a well-structured education system with several universities accredited by global institutions.
Pursuing MBBS in Georgia is a lucrative opportunity for students who look forward to getting best facilities and foreign exposure. There are a number of universities that accept applications from foreign students and feature low-cost MBBS in Georgia. Also, the country offers rewarding employment opportunities once a student completes his/her education. Foreign students prefer to study MBBS in Georgia owing to the fact that the program opens doors for futuristic opportunities.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia?
- Low Tuition Fee & Living Expenses: 5 times cheaper than the USA & 3 times cheaper thantheUK
- 100% Visa Approval Rate: Flexible visa policy with cent percent approvals
- English As a Medium of Instruction: Universities teach medicine in English language making it easier for students from India
- Student-friendly Environment: Greatliving & working atmosphere that motivates students from foreign countries
- Peaceful Country: Low crime rates and stable political environment
- High Recognition & Acknowledgment: Degrees by Georgian universities are acknowledged by all European countries & leading bodies including WHO & MCI.
- Easy Admission Process: Convenient process with two sessions and no upper age limit for candidates
- Rewarding Employment Opportunities: Best salary packages for students with German language proficiency
- German Language Coaching: Dedicated language classes from 4th year
- Excellent Scholarship Opportunities: Scholarships for foreign students up to USD 1000
- Filling of Online Application Form
- Issuance of Conditional Offer Letter & Payment of Initial University Fee
- Reception of Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education and Science, Georgia
- Issuance of Invitation Letter by the University
- Payment of University Fee for the First Year
- Departure from India & Arrival in Georgia
MCI Approved Medical Universities In Georgia
||“AIETI” MEDICAL SCHOOL
||AKAKI TSERETELI STATE UNIVERSITY
||BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI STATE UNIVERSITY
||DAVID AGMASHENBALI UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
||DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
||HIGH MEDICAL SCHOOL “AYETI”
||IVANE JAVAKHASHVILI TBILISI STATE UNIVERSITY
||KUTAISI MEDICAL INSTITUTE “KUTAISI’
||LLC CAUCAUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, TBILISI, GEORGIA
||NEW VISION UNIVERSITY, GEORGIA
||PETRE SHOTADZE TBILISI MEDICAL ACADEMY
||TBILSI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY “HIPPOCRATES”
||TBILISI PUBLIC UNIVERSITY “METEKHI”
||TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
||TEACHING UNIVERSITY GEOMEDI, GEORGIA
Founded in 1995, European University is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Georgia. Formerly known as European Teaching University, the university trains students based on European model to prepare students for the future.
New Vision University
Accredited in 2013, New Vision University is one of the most revered non-governmental education institutions in Georgia. Offering MCI-approved MBBS degree to foreign students, the university boasts of distinguished faculty and excellent learning atmosphere for medical students.
Georgia Universities Fee Strucutre
|Sr. No.||Universities||Universities status||City||Course Duration||Fee Per Year||Uni.Administrative Charges (First year only)||1st year total uni. Fee||2nd to 5/6 th year||Total Fee
|1||European University||Private||Tbilisi||5 years||4500||288000||1000||64000||5500||352000||4500||288000||23500||1504000
|2||University Geomedi||Private||Tbilisi||5 years||3500||224000||1750||113750||5250||336000||3500||224000||19250||1232000
|3||Ivane Javakhishvili tbilisi state University||Government||Tbilisi||6 years||4500||288000||1000||64000||5500||352000||4500||288000||28000||1792000
|4||Akaki Tsereteli state University||Government||Kutaisi||6 years||5000||320000||1000||64000||6000||384000||4500||288000||28500||1824000
|5||Tbilisi state University||Government||Tbilisi||6 years||6000||384000||1000||64000||7000||448000||6000||384000||37000||2368000
|6||New Vision University||Private||Tbilisi||5 years||5000||320000||1000||64000||6000||384000||45000||288000||23500||1504000
|7||University of Georgia||Government||Tbilisi||6 years||5000||320000||1000||64000||6000||384000||5000||320000||31000||1984000
|8||Batumi shota rustaveli university||Government||Batumi||5 years||6000||384000||1000||64000||7000||448000||6000||384000||37000||2368000
Georgia Universities Students
Study MBBS in Georgia, Get Talking Now …
error: Content is protected !!