New Vision University in Georgia
Accredited in 2013, New Vision University is one of the most revered non-governmental education institutions in Georgia. Offering MCI-approved MBBS degree to foreign students, the university boasts of distinguished faculty and excellent learning atmosphere for medical students.
Recognized by the WHO as a medical school, the university offers great career development opportunities. Having close partnerships with global educational institutions, New Vision University opens up opportunities to participate in global scientific conferences and student exchange programs.
- Applicant must be at least 17 years old for admission in European university
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Subjects
- Easy accessibility: Located in Georgian Capital- Tbilisi
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction in all lectures
- Recognized Institution: ApprovedbyMCI & listed by WHO in Medical School Directory
- Indian student friendly environment: Easyavailability of Indian food
- ECTS compliant courses: Follows ECTS pattern making it easy for students to migrate to other European universities
- Student Welfare Department: Dedicated help and assistance for foreign students facing problems during course tenure
- Easy Visa Process: Applications accepted after 10+2 with guaranteed visa even to students with education gap
- Passport (all pages)
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- Ministry Approval Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Looking forward to studying at New Vision University?
error: Content is protected !!