Volgograd State Medical University
Volgograd State Medical University in Russia
Founded in 1935, Volgograd State Medical University is a reputed non-profit higher education institution that opened up doors for foreign students in 1962. By the year 2000, the university included English as a medium of instruction for convenience of non-Russian speakers and is an accredited university under Russian Ministry of Education.
Listed in the directory of Higher Medical Schools recognized by WHO, Volgograd State Medical University is a popular medical school among foreign students. Equipped with modern facilities, laboratories and hostels, the university provides high-quality education owing to a highly-qualified faculty.
The Volgograd State Medical University Russia has tie-ups and healthy relations with numerous renowned organizations and foreign universities. The University has been in collaboration with World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO, United States Agency for International Development, British Council.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old for admission in Volgograd State Medical University
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with aggregate 50-65% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- English medium: English as an optional medium of instruction
- Recognized Institution: Approved by MCI & listed by WHO in Higher Medical Schools Directory
- Affordable fee structure: Low tuition fee & living expenses
- Hospital Training: Rigorous practical experience with hospital training
- Student-friendly Environment: Comfortable hostels with thriving Indian student base
- Research & recreation facilities: Well-stocked library, internet center, stadium and sports facilities
- Passport (all pages)
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- Ministry Approval Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY for Indian students
With a highly qualified staff and experienced stature, the University has at present 5000 students from Russia and other former Soviet Union countries. The University has also opened opportunities for foreign students and owing to this fact around 900 students from India and 70 other countries attend the University today.
Admission in Volgograd State Medical University for Indian students and other international students occur on the first come first served basis. The VSMU is a convenient campus for medical aspirants of India due to its low-cost education but high-quality training. The annual fee for MBBS in Volgograd State University is around US$ 5600 annually which keeps on varying a bit every year. However, the estimated living cost ranges from US$ 100 to US$ 120 monthly including food and travel expenses.
Want to Study at Volgograd State Medical University?
error: Content is protected !!