Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University in Russia
Located at Kazan in southwestern Russia, Kazan State Medical University was founded in 1814 and is touted to be the third best university in Russia as per ARES Ranking. Operating under the patronage of the system of higher education and scientific research of the Ministry of Health, Russia, the university accepts applications from foreign students aspiring to pursue MBBS in Russia.
With a legacy of more than 200 years, the university has trained more than 24000 students from 49 countries, till date. The university boasts of advanced learning facilities, equipment and labs including 58 lecture halls, modern paraphernalia along with highest number of general hospitals with total capacity of 9000+ beds. Kazan State Medical University in Russia has a proven record of medical aspirants from across 57 countries pursuing their education there.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with 50-65% marks in PCB
Kazan State Medical University in Russia is justifiably a renowned International University holding 200 years of experience in medical training. Here are some key highlights offered by KSMU Russia.
- Affordable fee structure: Low tuition fee & living costs compared to other countries
- Recognized Institution: Approved by MCI & recognized by global medical organizations
- International-standard Education: Practical education based on highest medical standards
- Easy Admission Process: Low eligibility criteria for admission with online admission process
- Comfortable College Hostels: Economical accommodation with student-friendly environment
- Passport (all pages)
- School Certificate, XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- Ministry Approval Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Fulfill your Dream of studying in Russia
error: Content is protected !!